Thursday, August 28, 2008

My muscels are sore. It's not from working out, I sat on my butt editing all-day yesturday... although I did scrub out the oven and that did put me in positions I didn't even know my body could twist in...ie. sore muscels. Whenever I have a sore muscel I count it as a good thing; I think because I read somewhere that when you work your muscels and they are sore your body burns fat repairing that muscel. I hope that's true!! So I'm crossing my fingers and allowing myself to belive that today my body is working extra hard to burn fat. =D
I'm giving www.hundredpushups.com a try, my score was quite low - blah... carrying a two-year-old around has done nothing for me apparently, or maybe I'm just a pansy. We'll see!! I'll be oober pumped once I can drop and push 100!! Woot! Woot!
I'm starting my day off with a little yogurt and granola to give me energy for the day. I guzzled 12 glasses of water yesturday, hopefully I can do the same today! After reading on www.operationskinnybitch.com that you can 'pee out the fat' why not drink more water, I've got nothing to loose and it's not hard... not hard like dropping and giving 100 when I can barely manage 5... yeah, I said it 5!!!!!!
So heres to life, drinking water and 100 pushups!!

No comments: