Friday, February 5, 2010

Behind and catching up... I hope!
Life has been insanely busy, but I have to admit I'm loving it -- especially for the fact that it's making Winter go by much faster! February already!! Almost half-way through, love it! Bring on the Spring!

Being February I'm figuring out weather or not I should let Rhys go to pre-school next Fall. I know he'll love it, and I know it will prepare him for school. He craves learning like you wouldn't believe. This past Fall I started working with him on Comprehensive Curriculum for Pre-school, he loves is. I started Transition Math with him this week and he loved it even more. I'm constantly surprised and amazed at how well he writes, and figures things out.
So as I sit here, sipping my Blueberry tea - I am thinking, pre-school... or wait until Kindergarten. Hmmmmmm...
Which, reminds me! I found out that the Kindergarten I wanted to send Rhys to is NOT thousands of dollars a year, it's free! =) The school I want to send him to however is $200 a month. Which isn't as bad as I thought it would be either -- thankfully we don't have to decide tomorrow if that's what we want to do, the up-side is that if Keegan goes to the same school it will continue to only be $200 a month and not jump up to $400. So... it makes it worth it!! We shall see. =)
Wow, I feel like I'm forcing them to grow up talking about school already *cry*.

Currently I take the boys to playgroup every week, one morning a week. They love it, and I love it! Love chatting with other Mum's over coffee watching our kiddies play. =)
Other then that Rhys goes to Awana and his teacher mentioned that he's really becoming quite involved and 'out of his shell' so that's really good to hear!

My attempts to get organized -- not too shabby =) Keeping up is the hard part!!
Today is all about laundry -- it has to all get done!! I have a full week next week, starting tomorrow. Photo shoots and editing all week long. Then... A LONG WEEKEND!!:)
It'll be so nice to end on a long weekend and refresh for a new week.
I'm so surprised at how many shoots have come-in considering it's winter and I shoot on location! I hope this is a good sign of what Summer will be.
Figuring out where I am going in Photography is my mind overload of the month, but today I sort of had an epiphany and I think I know now. =)

I've done a few new shoots in January check out www.rebelclick.blogspot.com later today to view them!!

It's been a pretty fun but full week. Marci and I decided to do crafts with the boys once a month. So Monday we made balloon people and painted plaster fish. It was pretty fun, although I admit Marci and I did most of the work. The boys seemed to really like it.
Tuesday we had playgroup and Awana. In the afternoon my parents popped over and I got my Mum and sis to watch the boys so I could go shopping for some more internal memory for my computer. My Dad taught me all I need to know about cleaning my computer and installing the RAM. I'm happy to report I have a much faster PC -- and will upgrade a bit more down the road. Makes Photoshopping so much easier!
By the time they left it was 5:00, not enough time to make supper and feed Rhys before Awana so it was PB and Jam for Rhys, and a very, very late supper 9:00pm for me. It didn't take that long to cook supper, but by the time we got home from Awana and got the kids to bed that's what time it was!
Wednesday my friend Mary came over with two of her children, she loves Photography too and is allowing me to borrow some of her equipment. It was fun photo-talking and sharing tips with each other!
Thursday my 'sil' Callista and her son came over for a playdate, and it also felt like a baking day. So I made Carrot Cake and Banana Muffins - yum yum! Then a very relaxing evening of cutting Ryans mane off (he has WAY too much hair), and playing Peggle... which is such a fun game if you like puzzle type games!
I think today will be the first day someone does not come over, although I know the guys will all come over later because well... it's Friday. LOL!!

Ahhh... so today is re-amp, and laundry in-time for a weekend of work.

I think that's a pretty good up-date. =)
I'm off to tackle, ta ta!

No comments: