Im beginning to think I like showering in the evening, I know, random! Something about washing away the filth of the day and the heat relaxing me, knowing that the next step is bed. Who doesn't look forward to that? Snuggling in bed with a glad of wine...I could read, watch some telli,, or even blog! Ahhhh happy sigh. Of course showing at night means messy bun day tomorrow or sketching over my hair until its dry tonight...messy bun it is!
Today was full, i'm finding I need a good hour or two a day just for client care, end of the week means burning off sessions and printing receipts, and then there is the sessions that didn't get touched that will be crammed into Friday.
My sitter was sick today,.and I could not find another...so I did the crazy mom thing, spent the sitter money at the dollar store and took Keegan with me to therapy! Wasnt too bad, but definitely prefer the sitter option. For some reason I had amassive urge to clean my house after, I headed to Walmart and stocked up on cleaner, mop bucket <--- seven years of marriage and I don't own a mop bucket 'gasp'. My scrubbing got as far add the bathroom and kitchen, but followed by laundry I was pretty satisfied and decided id got three rest in tomorrow morning while the boys ate breakfast. :-)
we went and looked at yet another house tonight...it was so so small...e agreed we could do small if it had a basement and a yard, but I think our place is bigger and more functional, minus the yard and basement... I know our home is out there somewhere!
My day completed with Thai pizza, my absolute most favorite pizza out there so far! I love Thai, something about the sweet and spicey that just warms the cockles of my heart. ;-)
Thursday, May 24, 2012
End of a day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment