Each passing day there seems to be little things that tell me feeling better is coming!! Last night I ate meat, I gagged my way through it but I ate it and that was amazing. Did not taste like chicken though. =(
My wonderful husband has been so sweet taking care of me, and being such a wonderful Daddy to Rhys. He and Rhys have been having so much I'm sad to be missing out, but grateful for the extra daddy/son bonding time they have!!
Rhys adores his daddy and is loving all the extra attention with all the one-on-one time they've been having. He's gotten to go hang-out with the guys, play hockey, even do dishes!! I see him growing up so much.
Last night Ryan asked me, "Is Rhys still a toddler??" It's hard to tell he is so very much a big boy these days!!
Ryan started hockey last week, and since then Rhys has really been interested in the sport. We can't wait to get him on the ice and see how he does. He's pretty good at playing street hockey with the other kids, he does not understand the rules of the game but he's pretty good at stick/puck action!! That makes Ryan so proud!! =D
Thanks Giving is coming up, I wonder if I'll be well enough to leave the house... we have three different Thanks Giving dinners to attend. I don't mind staying at home though, spending time with Ryan and Rhys for a whole entire long-week sounds good enough to me!!
Well I am off for a little nap!! Cheers!
1 comment:
three thanksgiving dinners!! That's crazy!
That's awesome to hear about your guys and hockey. you'll get some great action shots later!
Post a Comment