Today is our second Dr. appointment; I'm excited to get to hear the heartbeat, but not excited for the 'other stuff'. =(
Rhys is as busy as ever these days, I'm so glad he's good at entertaining himself but his energy is overwhelming!!
His latest discovery was that his stuff piglet matches the piglet on Winnie The Pooh - the look on his face as he realized they were the same was priceless!! I wonder if he wonders how in the world piglet is showing up in two places at once. =)
Thanks Giving is next weekend, the way things are going I think I'll stay in bed and let the boys go get stuffed!! Laura said she's send me a care package, I know Thanks Giving dinner is AMAZING but thinking about food right now makes me want to hurl. =(
Today we got our windows measured for new ones, I'm excited about that -- even though these one's are perfectly fine they are hard to open and close and the locks aren't that great.
I'm starting to think about Christmas shopping, I need a good head-start! Originally I planned to start thinking/buying in September, I hate when things are last minute... but here it is October already and I'm just starting to think. lol.
Well I'm off for a nap... cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment