Generally 3-5 times a week I would be quite swollen and in pain from water retention, since cutting out salt I haven't had that problem. So I'm pretty excited about the results!
Having had so much time off work has been a much needed break, but somewhat weird -- and a little pinchy on the wallet. Back to work starts February 12th, and it looks like it's going to be a very busy year! I'm trying to remain sane and organized, I got pretty run-down by December and Christmas holidays was me, sleeping, and missing out on family time. :( I love that I have so many opportunities, I just need to find that balance.
Mary and I have started taking advantage of using studio space for shoots, it works well for us to book it together - sharing rent and backdrops.
I've had a lot of home time, feels weird to wake-up and the only thing I need to do is clean house, chase little boys, and cook meals. I've rather enjoyed this slight sabbatical!
I would say though, keeping two boys occupied in freezing cold temperatures is very challenging. keegan figured out that coloring on walls makes a great canvas, and the living room chair a great trampoline. Thankfully he's quite mature for a one-year-old and so activities such as playdough, and lego keep his attention for quite a time.
If anyone has advice for being organized, keeping on top of house work, entertaining kids, while juggling work I'd be more then happy to hear!! I have four days left to get ready for a busy month of working!!
1 comment:
I like you being less busy, too. ;-)
Organization: IKEA!! =D
Post a Comment