Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last day of vacation...

So sad, I miss vacation already. Next year, two weeks... one just isn't enough!

Ryan let me sleep-in today which was nice. We had a date last night, no kids... dinner, a romantic walk, and 'expensive' ice cream. We didn't stay up that late, at least not late for these night owls. Apparently we don't know how to have a late night, we're getting olddddddddd!

We spent the day doing stuff that didn't get done this week, picking up our new matress boxspring because it didn't make the delivery truck, delivering the old one to someone who needed it, getting groceries, taking in the bottles, and folding lots of laundry!
Despite an errand day, it was fun and I love being with my family more then anything else especially when everyone is in such a good mood!

For dinner Ryan and I cooked together (sometimes fun, sometimes not so fun when our ingredient choices differ hehehe) we recreated fish tacos which, if you have not had you better because they are amazing!
It turned out really close to what we had the night before at Earls, so yum -- and 'technically' healthy minus the valentina crema and the tortilla. ;) the best part is the mango salsa is alkaline, and I'm trying to decrease my acidic diet and increase the alkaline for health reasons so this makes me happy. :)

We ended the day nicely watching The Lorax with the boys, it was cute -- but not as great as other kids movies I love like Despicable Me, How To Train Your Dragon... a nice end to a great week!

Tomorrow morning is going to come quick, lots of work this week and it's gonna be hot so we're going to have to go to the pool a few times... Ohhhhh no! =D

No comments: