Monday morning, please be kind...
I'm enjoying a cup of coffee in my favorite canon lens mug, a treat for me as my AD doesn't usually allow such goodness in a cup without a tough day to follow. My meds have been good, so here goes a rare indulgence.
I debated going back to bed after seeing Rhys off to school, Keegan is still sleeping which would grant me an hour or more of sleep. I decided on me time - something I've promised myself this year, a part of my recovery and a way to relax and not burn out. So... Im watching Grey's, not all 172 episodes at once but its definitely relaxing!
This early morning down time will merge into deep-clean the house, and edit like a crazy woman time ;-)
Feels good to be have fun before work today, love breaking the 'rules'.
I cheated on paleo this weekend - big regret! My body must be adjusted to the detox it did not like the crap I aye, a two day stomachache. I'm very happy to be back on paleo eating clean!
Tonight, fish tacos without the taco - with fresh mango salsa! If you have not had fish tacos you are definitely missing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment