I'm trying to focus on positive things today, help me get through this week, even though it seems each day gets worse and worse.
I'm trying to remember why this pregnancy is different then it was with Rhys, for one... I'm not in bed right now. Sure I spent the weekend in bed, but this morning I got up (didn't dress, who cares!) I got Rhys breakfast if you can count pizza and a slice of bread with jam as breakfast... he's 2, he doesn't care and it's the quickest thing I could grab before barreling down the stairs to wrap myself around the toilet. =(
As for me, nothing seems appealing this morning. I grabbed a melon freezy out of the freezer and that went down okay, now I'm sipping licorice spice tea and that's helping too. I have no desire to eat, everything turns me off, everything I smell or look at sends me down the stairs to the bathroom again.
Soup... I might try some soup. Not sure I can handle being in the kitchen long enough to make some, but I'll try.
I'm making a shopping list of what I can eat, there is a lot of fruit on there. Not much for protien but that's just not something I've been able to keep down right now.
Anyways, back to the positive things. I got up today, I'm sitting here typing, I am able to sip tea and not run for a bucket, I've only thrown-up once-ish, I'm still able to brush my teeth, I've been able to keep food down. So those are some pretty good positives that remind me how good I've got it!!
If this is all muddled I'm sorry but I'm completely exhausted, and the medication I'm on makes me tired too so that doesn't help much.
Poor Rhys has a cold, despite which he's not terribly cranky and I'm hoping this means he'll take a nap today!!!
My craving for today is for a big honeydew, oh how I wish I had one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment