Friday, September 5, 2008

I've commited to drinking 12 glasses of water a day, so far so good!! I absolutely feel FABULOUS - and NO I do not live in the bathroom or have a cathator or anything like that.... seriously, my skin is even singing praises. =D So what was my problem? What took me so long to get on the guzzling water banwagon??

I fit into my little sexy black dress at Jordan and Amy's wedding and felt AMAZING!! I never thought I'd be able to recover from preggo body and land in a sexy lil' number like that!!

Walking hasn't been so great these few weeks, hopefully I get back at it this weekend as it's the FIRST weekend in I can't remember how long that we don't have something planned!! Wow!! I'm excited to have no commitments, and to just relax!!

Fall brings mixed feelings, I miss Summer. I love summer. I'm not a big fan of winter, it's borning, dark, cold, loney, and not fun trying to pile on layers just to leave the house!! I'm looking forward to spring, but I suppose enjoying fall until the snow comes is okay too. :)

Cheers!

No comments: