Thursday, April 16, 2009

4 weeks to go!!

Well, it's the last month... this baby will be here NEXT MONTH!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I'm mostly ready, just need the stroller and swing and THAT IS IT!! Well, and diapers and little things like that.
My appointment yesterday went good, all is well... baby is head down. =D

Well I think Rhys may be having a growth spurt. He slept-in till 12:15 and then gobbled up an adult size bowl of REAL oatmeal and raisins. 1 hr. later he ate TWO peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a full glass of milk. Now he is asking me for cheerios... 20 minutes later. Do I have a teenager?? If he's like this at two-years-old, what is it going to be like when he is 16?? Gah! I'm going to need to own a grocery store!

I'm trying to post more pictures... lol!! I need to empty my memory card first!!
So here are some off the net...
Our 'investments' this week:

Rhys's car seat expires in June so I'd been casually looking for a new one for awhile. This one is good till 2016 so if need be both our boys can use it, although it's good up to 80lbs.!!



AN AIR PURIFIER!!! We've been shopping around for awhile - this one was actually generously given to us which I'm so excited about! We were looking at the one-room purifiers, this one will do our entire home!
Ryan and I have been trying out different restaurants, instead of going to the same old ones. We love the ones we go to, but it's nice to try out different places and food. Two weeks ago we went out for Saigonese (sp?), it was pretty good but the service was HORRIBLE! Found out later that the family (not sure if their Saigonese, or just Chinese) do not tip their waiters, they keep all the tips. No wonder the service was bad!
If we ever eat from there again (the food was good) we'd probably order out... I hate waiting five hours just to get my bill... not to mention they totally ignored the fact that we have a child, and never asked us if we wanted anything to drink.
I think we might try the Wok Box or go for Vietnamese food tonight. =)
If you know of any good restaurants we should try do tell!!
Tomorrow we are FINALLY getting our balcony doors fixed! Yay!! I'm looking forward to morning coffee out on the balcony with Ryan this weekend!!
I'm so glad this week sped by, I crave weekends with Ryan - so much fun!! Usually they slip by super fast with lots to do... but him being home makes me happy!
Our weekend this week starts off with a BBQ Friday night for a friends b-day, other then church we have no other planned events and I really hope it stays that way!
It's supposed to be sunny and gorgeous out - yay!! I'll get to touch-up my sunburn from last weekend. LOL!!
Well I'm off to write my shopping list and then shop!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to funny on the food for Rhys!!! He's gonna be see big by the time I ever see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

I think that is weird about the car seat expiring.

Yay, only one more month or less to go!

LOL about Rhys eating so much. I will assure you that 2 year old boys really do eat a lot. I had one brother that once ate 6 pancakes and several eggs for breakfast at that age. Their eating flucuates so much between toddler and teen.