Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swing drama...

So the swing I linked in the previous post had some 'issues'... IT DIDN'T RECLINE AT ALL!! I didn't even realize it until I read the reviews on the swing. A huge percent of the reviews stated that the swing was NOT for a newborn, but an older child as the newborns head would flop forward do to the fact that the swing did no recline.
I was pretty upset about that - but I didn't think about the reclining factor when I got the swing. 

Thankfully I was able to sell the swing to someone that really wanted it for $65 - double what I would have gotten for my Jumperoo so I was very happy about that!
I'm happy to say I went online FIRST this time and read a gazillion reviews and actually ended up buying the swing I had originally wanted for HALF the price!! =D 
Here is the swing that will be swinging our little baby boy... http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QIXgONIrL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

So swing drama is OVER. LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Gabriel had a swing like that eventually...He loved it!!! I'm glad you got one that you liked for the baby boy!!! I'm so happy for you!! I will have to come down for a visit this summer and meet your family!!

Love
Vanessa