I've been having contractions on and off since Thursday, at times they've been 6-8 minutes apart but nothing consistent as of yet.
I'm thinking about a good walk tonight just to see if anything happens, I'm not 'freaking out' yet.. but by Wednesday I'm seriously considering the membrane sweep.
Baby bag is PACKED and ready to go!! =D
Tonight I decided to try out a new pizza dough recipe http://www.grouprecipes.com/9821/pizza-hut-style-pizza-dough-bread-machine.html
Can we just take a moment to say YUM!! I think I may retire my original pizza dough recipe, this one is way too fantastic!
I made half the dough into a veggie ranch pizza, and the other half into cheese bread. Now I need to find a fantastic marinara recipe for the cheese bread. =D
I haven't felt like cooking much lately, or even having much of an appetite. I made a point to shop for quick, easy, husband friendly meals for the next two weeks. Ryan's a GREAT cook, but who feels like cooking after working all day long?? I don't want to have to leave that up to him, so most of the meals are planned ahead so I can get a start on them early and the day and not have to tackle them in the evening when I'm just way too exhausted or sore to cook.
Time has been passing quite quickly, last week seemed to zoom right by.
We had a great weekend relaxing, tackling things on our weekend to-do list that have been 'to-do' for a long time. Installing the car seat for the baby, hanging out with friends we hadn't seen in awhile, and ending it all with a fabulous BBQ on Sunday.
I'm so loving the nice weather - it better not snow again!!
I believe we officially have a name for the baby now... and I'm not telling! =D We tried the name out on Rhys and he can say it very well, much better then the other two names we have picked out. Just in-case though my friend brought me a baby name book today that is the same name book we got Rhys's name out of, so I'll look through it tonight -- mainly just for fun.
Well I'm off! Nothing like brownies and ice cream to end a lovely day. =D
1 comment:
I can't wait to find out the name!!
Post a Comment