Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I cannot believe that Keegan is almost 3 weeks old already!! I'm so blown-away by home much he is changing already, and he's getting so big!! 
Makes me a little sad, the newborn stage goes by so fast. I really do need to capture it all as fast as I can and enjoy ever little minute of it.
This is my first time photographing a newborn, and I must say I recommend that these sorts of pictures be taken within the first two weeks if at all possible... Keegan co-operated very well but I wished that I had done the shoot sooner.


Keegan continues to be such a good sleeper! The last few nights he has been sleeping six hours strait, eating, and then going back to sleep for four more hours! I've appreciated the sleep I've been getting that's for sure!!

Things are changing around here... Ryan was offered a new position at work, so he will be working evenings instead of days. It'll definitely be interesting getting used to but he is pretty happy about sleeping-in every morning and being home during the day to get what he wants done, and hang out with his boys.
The bonus and plus-side of this new position... it's easier work, and it comes with a raise! =D Which of course we are both very excited about!!

Next weekend is Rhys's 3rd birthday party!! We scheduled it later then his actual b-day date so that we would have time to plan, and recover from having a new baby. I'm STILL deciding on themes... Im pretty sure it's going to be a train theme. Rhys LOVES trains. I need to see what I can find for decorations though... it seems Cars is still a very popular theme and that was Rhys's last year. Not that he would really care!

June is going to be a very busy month for us, I hope I remain sane!! I find being organized helps, hopefully I can stay on top of that!!
I actually enjoy the challenge of staying organized and on top of things...and it seems like the 'worse' it gets the more fun I have. LOL!!! 

Speaking of which... there are a few disasters around here that need to get organized right now! =D






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the on with the white fuzzy blanket and the one with his eyes open!!

He's gonna be so big by the time I get to see him

Anonymous said...

I like the first one with his name, but they are all precious and cute. What a blessing that is that he is sleeping so much, it won't last forever! =) He is looking like his big brother already.

I hope Rhys has a great birthday party, happy (late) 3rd Rhys!

June looks a bit (LOL) busy for us too!