I'm so glad Keegan sleeps so well, because I'm keeping myself up enough that it would be torture if he was up all night too.
Ryan is enjoying the changes at work, it was SO nice for him to come home from work and actually still have energy. Yay for a better position, easier work and more pay. =D
Sadly... my oven is not working!! =( I think it is just an element as the top one gets hot... but the bottom one does not. It ruined a perfectly good and much anticipated Thai pizza last night. Then came the realization today that I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COOK RHYS'S B-DAY CAKE!!!! =(
Luckily my Mum and sister are coming over today so I shall send them the stuff for baking and hopefully they can do that for me.
Waiting... I'm not a huge fan of waiting, my patience levels are extremely low especially when it comes to waiting for stuff via MAIL!!! Waiting for the box for Ryan's 360 to get fixed (thankfully we don't have to pay for that!), waiting for a referral check (YAY!!!), waiting for special mail from one of my bff's (THE BEST!!!), waiting for all Keegan's paperwork to be through (blah, blah, blah..). I want it all here and done by the end of this week. =D I wonder if that's too much to ask for? See... I'm not patient. LOL!!
Thinking... I miss blogging the way I used to, I just don't have time these days to put my well thought thoughts down. I blog in my head all day long, and when I get here... well, you all get the extra condensed, in a nutshell version... and really, nothing deep at all.
Photography... I'm not feeling confident at all. I don't know why, or what's holding me back really - I know there is $$ to be made, techniques to be learned, and fun to be had. I need to get out there!!! Maybe once I get used to all these new changes I can push myself out there and start working at it. I had so much fun the last two years, and I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shooting... I'm in a rut maybe.
Family... coming over right now to see their grandsons/nephews!! =D The boys sure love all the attention they get, and of course Mommy enjoys a nice lil' break.
No comments:
Post a Comment