I haven't really felt myself, and have had a lot going on mentally -- plus Rhys and Keegan have been 'sick', and I think I've got a bit of that too.
I needed some me time tonight, so I went and hung out with Laura and Kelsey for awhile. I left 'early', but only because Ryan called and said Keegan wouldn't settle. I think that means I get a re-date with my girlfriends. =)
I'm really stoked about an up-coming maternity shoot on SUNDAY!!! I have a bunch of mental ideas, I hope they turn out as good as they look in my head!
Thanks to all my wonderful friends who let me take loads of pictures of them, willingly!!
I'll post the mat pics soon! I already did a 'studio' session, but I think the outdoor one will be much more fun!! =D
On another note... I think the wedding dress from the Trash the Dress session is capable of one more shoot! My model is excited to participate in the fun once again, yay!!!
I have a couple projects on the go right now, but I'm not saying anything until they're ready... so be watching tehehe!! =)
It's WAY too late for me to be up so, night all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment