Ryan got off early yesterday, love an early start to the weekend! I made his favorite dinner, breakfast. Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs... Rhys ADORES pancakes, I think he would eat pancakes every meal if I let him. Which got me to thinking about his birthday. Yes, I do know it's seven months away - but hey! Nothing wrong with early planning!! My thoughts... a pancake birthday! Because Rhys and Keegan's birthday's are two weeks apart I'll have to 'ultra' plan the month. Rhys's birthday will be all his little friends, and pretty much all kids like pancakes, sausages, and scrambled eggs -- how fun to have a morning party, before the cranky nap time... brunch, games, and all that fun... and go home for naps! =D
Then Keegan's first birthday will be all our close friends, and family -- and I'm thinking BBQ because that's what is easiest for a crowd of people and Keegan likely won't be eating his b-day meal anyways!!
So... those are my thoughts.
Marci's baby shower for Ethan was this weekend. Last night I ran out to get her gift as it was the only chance I had all week to do so. Krystal said she would come along, so 10:00 pm we were heading to the store... then we went for ice cream. We got ourselves home around 12:00am lol!! Who would have thought getting a baby gift would take so long! What can I say, girls have to have their girl talk and well I'm pretty sure we could have talked to breakfast but that wasn't really an option for us.
Wow, I really miss slumber parties!! Definitely need to be planning a girls night!!!!
This morning I got up and headed out to get my haircut. I love getting my hair done, but I alway delay it... by months and months because I never know what I want, or what to get or WHATEVER. My friend Sarah is a hairdresser and SHE IS AMAZING. She gave me the perfect for me, hot mama, easy peasy, sexy as ever haircut. =) I think I got about five inches off, maybe more. Feels great! Weird how the cut made my hair look blonder -- I hope it doesn't effect my brain!
Anyways, enjoyed a yummy frap, great girl talk, and came away refreshed and looking fabulous. Not to mention the massage was great and was like a 'tone-up' from my massage on Wednesday. =)
We definitely need these little breaks in life to refresh us and give us a boost - I feel happy, happy, and happy!!
The shower was great, nice to meet some new people -- and weird to yet again find friends with connections. I swear this world is getting smaller and smaller each day.
I bought Ethan a bunch of bath stuff, toys, cloths, towels, even a ducky that tells you if that water is too hot. =) The was a joint gift with his Newborn pictures. I'm extremely practical when it comes to gifts. LOL!!
The rest of today is... well, I should be cleaning. In-fact... I'm going to go do lunch dishes in a few seconds... and possibly some laundry, and probably vacuum... and you get the picture.
I'm declaring tonight a movie night, and homemade bacon cheese burgers. =D
1 comment:
I want to see a pic of your new haircut! =)
Post a Comment