Well folks, it's Monday - that means scrub, shine, dust, pick-up, move, and throw-out.
My lovely boys slept-in, I needed the rejuvenation of sleeping-in. Ryan and I are so burnt-out, we've been going to bed early and still not catching up. I think going to bed last night at 9:00 did that trick!
Both boys ended up in my bed this morning for cuddles, they were pretty relaxed and not too demanding for breakfast so it was nice to get up at a slow pace, get dressed, and then pour a big bowl of cheerio's for Rhys. I didn't stop for breakfast, while the boys were busy/happy I started tackling my to-do list.
It's all done now, besides the Laundry which is typically an all-day event. Getting ready for coffee with a friend and nice a breather.
Here are some up-dated pics of the boys, more on FB and my fan page if you want to see the entire session.


No comments:
Post a Comment