Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010!!

Ahhh, the Christmas holidays end officially for us bright and early Monday morning. I'm in denial right now... although part of me is excited to be back in a normal routine, the other part of me is really going to miss having Ryan home all day long. =(

I've been tackling a massive To Do list in order to not let 2010 get ahead of me... I think it's winning. Today I tackled the job of creating a new photoblog (www.rebelclick.blogspot.com) because my last blog needed renovations, and well - the web address was too long to fit 'nicely' on my newly ordered business cards. =)
So check it out, let me know what you think! I'm open to any critiquing as I'm by far, in no-way shape or form a web site builder... including blogs...etc...

I definitely need to up-date here so I shall return! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2010 to you too!
Love the new site, I am bookmarking it.