Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coping working seven days a week isn't as easy as I thought it would be. There has to be a way to juggle the crazyness and survive. I'm certainly looking forward to December - to just breathe and remember what it's like to have weekends.
I have a lot to be grateful for, work - I could be jobless and stressed out of my mind! Childcare, an amazing friend and sister who loves my children and watches them for me while I go out shooting. Just knowing my kids are loved and cared by someone the love and adore makes it 100x's better! A wonderful husband who is understanding and makes things easier by doing dishes and extra things around the house, and spending a few lonely hours on the weekends with the kids.
I'm also blessed to know some amazing photographers out there that have reached out a hand and taught me some amazing tips and tricks along the way - I'm indebted to you amazing teachers forever!
I feel honored by all the families who admire my work and deem me worthy of taking their photographs! I am my worst critic, and will forever be grateful for the amazing clients I have had.
My children, somehow they still love me even though it seems I am always working. I enjoy little breaks of hugs and snuggles, and egg sandwiches. Morning outdoor excursions before school and naps are my favorite!
Somehow writing out how overwhelmed I feel, and sometimes slightly depressed by the things I feel I am missing -- writing the positives out makes me feel so much better. I can hold on, I can make it to December! Somehow we will find extra hours in the day for laughter and fun, and my family I love so, so much.
Here's to a better future for my children, and everything I want for them to come!

No comments: