I'm counting down the days until I get my very first tattoo. I never thought I would get one, to me it wasn't that big of a deal - mostly because I never thought I'd find something that was significant enough to me that I'd want it on my body the rest of my life. I know way too many people who have gotten tattoo's and then years later were like, "that was the stupidest idea I ever had" ... who wants to be 90 with winnie the pooh or my little ponie sagging on their arm.
My first tattoo experience was when Ryan got Rhys's name tattoo'd above his heart, soon to be going in and getting Keegan's I know those are tattoo's he'd never regret. I haven't thought about getting something done for the boys, until recently -- and it'll probably take me a few years before I decide what.
A few months ago on pinterest I came across a tattoo that made me cry, as soon as I saw it I knew it was for me and that I wanted it. "Alis Volat Propriis" is Latin for, "She flies with her own wings". This is so significant to me, an explanation of my whole life, and my fight to be who I am today. Now is deciding on placement!
I'm considering the bird below, just not on my side, back, or tummy... unless it's my upper back (shoulder blade.)
These birds are another option to go with the script, instead of the scripted bird above.
Here are some ideas I'm considering for placement, your opinion matters!! :)






2 comments:
First of all AWESOME!!! And can't wait to see it!! When are you getting it?! I like the one on the inner arm (three line one) or the last one... and of course I love across the shoulder on top. I would probably steer away from the one on the inner top part of the arm... just cause I know for me that is gonna be a droopin lol
Hahaha, good point Ham!! I like the inner three line one too! I'm torn between that one and the wrist I think... the most,but I've thought coming down from the shoulder too... SO MANY OPTIONS!!! Not getting it until summer, but cannot wait!
Post a Comment