Monday, March 19, 2012

Obsession...

I have a lemon obsession, I cannot stop buying and eating them! Just writing that my taste buds water and I'm thinking I have leftover chicken and potatoes in the fridge that squeezed fresh lemon would taste amazing on!
My obsession for lemons is combined with my obsession for salt. I crave salt just as much as lemons, maybe more. Ultimate comfort food right now is mini baked potatoes with a healthy squeezing of lemon juice with ground sea salt on top. OH MY!!
Whenever I have obsessive cravings I wonder if I'm lacking in some sort of vitamin or it's a sign of something... maybe why I'm so stinkin' tired these days? lol!!
Ryan was laughing at me this weekend as I declared my official beverage of choice for this coming summer...mojito's!! Oh my goodness all that fresh mint and lime, I cannot get enough of it.

Today is one of those sluggish kinds of days where motivation is lacking, and the desire to sleep is really strong! May have something to do with winter re-visiting us, or perhaps staying up way too late watching Game of Thrones. I thought getting out would help wake me up, two hours running errands and I'm even sleepier! Days like these I wish I could go for a good run, that would wake me up!! No such like, this house needs a good cleaning, and we have company coming for dinner tonight. I still haven't figured out how much sleep I actually need to be fully functional the next day. I'm thinking it's around nine hours, seven just isn't cutting it!

No comments: