I plan play-dates for 46 other Mum's here in Lethbridge (just the group play dates.) Last week it was at the lake, and I seized the opportunity to capture some shots.
I need two camera's. A small one to slip in my diaper bag for random candids, and use my slr for the moments I want to get artistic!!
I need two camera's. A small one to slip in my diaper bag for random candids, and use my slr for the moments I want to get artistic!!
Here are some peaks at the fun we had!!
Don't let this cute little Innocent smile fool you! He may only be a year-old but he knows how to get into some serious mischief!
J-Man checking out his 'store-bought' muscels. =)
I felt that this shot was pretty classic - it says so many things. M is full of personality!
Keeg blowing some bubbles and chilling in his bumbo. I think he was wishing he could be running with all the other kids!
Rhys found a snail shell, he's just like his Daddy - always collecting things out in nature. (I'm forever cleaning out BOTH of their pockets. ) =D
No comments:
Post a Comment