As I previously posted I'm pushing myself further into photography. I have goals, ideas, dreams and I'm jumping to reach them.I LOVE it when a model comes my way, someone that will let me take their picture for hours and doesn't fuss. ;)
Last night while we were out for dinner I ordered a rootbeer because caffeine cannot be consumed by my person after 3:00pm or I'll be up for FOREVER. Ryan ordered coke.. we realized AFTER our meal that we had each others drinks.
So here I sat, 1:00am in the morning as awake as ever. It was SO worth it though! I've met a new photographer that has this amazing style, her editing is amazing and incredible and... She let me in on her secret!
Not many photographers will do this, obviously I'm not competition for her though -- sometimes it's nice living in Canada in the middle of pretty much no-where. =D
I was sleepy afterwards - but my mind was alive with possibilities and desire to re-edit every picture I've ever taken.
Sometimes I just have to shake myself, brush off, and move on. So what else can you do but offer a Fall special on portraits. ;)
Cannot wait to gain more experience, try new things, and GROW!
Life is good, crazy, busy, but fabulous!! Preschool for Rhys is going excellent, he just finished the segment on Color which was super fun, now it's shapes. He knows his colors/shapes already but this teaches him words that go with, how to draw, how to write...etc... He's having so much fun I'm a little jealous hahaha!
Keegan is a little stinker, he wants to be up and doing everything constantly - I swear if he wasn't so wobbly he'd be walking already.
I'm half tempted to start him on cereal at night as he seems to be needing a little something extra. Not sure if it's too soon for that yet or not. He's 4 1/2 months now.
Ryan is doing super too, things are getting busy, busy at work and will probably like that till at least December. He's not minding, I think he is loving all that he is learning and the ladder he is climbing. I'm so proud of him! =D
Oh, and our NIGHT ALONE was So awesome, and so much fun. Yes, we partied like rockstars hahaha... okay, not sure about that. We did have a great time though and despite his dancing abilities I did manage a bit of swing dancing and two-stepping with Ry. After that it was the robot, and I'm not kidding. LOL!!
I believe we rolled-in around 4:00 am. You've got to stay up LATE when you only get the occasional night out. Hehehe... We don't mind though, we beg the boys daily to stop growing up so fast - we definitely can wait for when they leave the house, it's going to come too soon. =(
Cheers!
2 comments:
Secret?! Secret?? I'm not competing with you either! Will you let me in??? ;-)
I'm so glad you got to meet with her, that's great!
Yay for date nights! Josiah and I definitely need one. I think when we go visit my parents we'll be doing that!!
Glad you had a great date night.
UH oh about the drink switch...I am like you too. My cutoff is about 2pm and if I consume caffeine after that I am toast. No sleep for me. I hate that!
What a cute pic you posted and yay for photography secrets! =)
Post a Comment