Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspiration to blog...

I need to blog more - I think that all the time, in-fact... I blog in my head while doing dishes and never get around to writing it all down here. I wish I could download my mind!!

I have EXCITING news... =D I HAVE A PERSONAL TRAINER!! I am scared out of my mind, but super excited!! The intimidating bit, I have to send her my food diary at the end of the week. SCARY!! The hard bit, it's going to be HARD WORK. The best bit, It's going to be TOTALLY worth it!!
She has been a professional trainer for years, and a yoga instructor. I've always been fascinated by yoga, I tried it once years ago and didn't get it. I may try it again, I think now that I have two children and early morning yoga session would be really relaxing and something that I need to start the day. I'm not a big fan of starting the day 'frantically' - I want to get up before the kids and have ME time.
Ryan's starting to work earlier hours, so I might just start getting up with him and that will give me three hours of me time!! I think I can handle that. =)

I'm still organizing my life, as usual. Some days I think I have too much going on, other days I'm adding more to the load. I'm sitting here thinking am I doing too much? I think I'm just really at the point of loving motherhood, and loving where I am at in life. I like the choas of on-the-go, and I like my down time too. Which, I do get - I'm not that busy!

It's happening again... my mind is drawing a blank -- maybe I need to go do dishes??


2 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Have fun with your personal trainer, what a great opportunity! I wish I could get up earlier, I normally rise 6:45-7am. It is hard for me to get up earlier, esp. with the time change. Still getting used to that. =P

My life can get pretty crazy sometimes, said...

LOL!! That is early! I think 8:00 am is early!!