Millie inspires me, she is what I can only dream about - drooling over her pics made want to get out and shoot today. I have no booked shoots, so how better to get in a session that to offer one on me!! Can't wait to see who I'll be shooting today. =)
Photoshop: Mine's old, it's awesome -- I love it, but it's old. I never thought it would hold me back, but now I am so limited I'm screaming to try so many new things and frustrated that I cannot. I have some pretty amazing photography friends, they look out for me, tell me secrets, tips, share ideas, and generously gifted me with CS3!!! I am so ecstatic I'm going to be glued to the mail box all week waiting for it!
Previously a friend had sent me CS3 but it was not compatible with my computer - which was a huge disappointment. =(
Next week is all about textures, color, brushes -- oh I can hardly wait!! It is not a normal day if I haven't shopped at least one picture. I LOVE IT! Which is funny, when I first started into photography I just wanted to take pictures, photoshop was foreign, scary, and unlearn able so I thought. I cannot stay away now!!
If you are a photographer, don't be stingy!! I have learned the most valuable lessons, the crazyest techniques, the best photoshopping tips from amazing photographers who are generous, kind, compassionate, and willing!! I <3>
Incomplete sessions. Some of mentioned they did not see an entire session, such as the TTD session. Don't worry, it's coming!! I'm waiting for CS so I can add textures and have a wider range of photoshopping options. The TTD pictures are pure art, I don't want to slap on some contrast and color and leave it like that -- I just can't do it!! =p
So I'm off to clean my house and wait for a photo opportunity, hopefully today!!
Oh... and I SERIOUSLY need to overhaul my photo blog - I'm terrible at these things, but it's TIME and must be done. Expect big changes in the next week. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment