So I've had a few friends talking about swagbucks, but never have heard of it before. Anyone out there know what it's about? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=353548 I signed-up, now I just got to figure it all out! lol!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Swagbucks... pretty much it's just to use them every time you do an online search (rather than yahoo or google). As you use them you gain swagbucks/points and eventually you can buy stuff with those points. =) You can earn points faster if people sign up using your referral link (you gain the points they gain... up to 100 points), trading in old cell phones, and buying things through their link. =)
An amazon.ca gift card for $5 takes 45 points. So it takes a while to get there, but it's free! ;-)
3 comments:
Swagbucks... pretty much it's just to use them every time you do an online search (rather than yahoo or google). As you use them you gain swagbucks/points and eventually you can buy stuff with those points. =) You can earn points faster if people sign up using your referral link (you gain the points they gain... up to 100 points), trading in old cell phones, and buying things through their link. =)
An amazon.ca gift card for $5 takes 45 points. So it takes a while to get there, but it's free! ;-)
Wow, the new look to your site is beautiful! Sorry I've been AWOL so long. (My new blog is keeping me busy!)
I've never heard of swagbucks. I'll have to check it out myself. ;-)
Shirley
Like the new layout!
have you decided to try it??
Post a Comment