Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend...

Well the bad cold Rhys had/has has attacked me full force -yuck!

Friday night we had a movie night with Ari and Laura, it was a lot of fun!! I made this artichoke/spinach dip that you bake and serve hot - but have decided that it was too cheesy for me and I like the cold version of the dip better.

Saturday was pretty lazy, we ran a few errands but mostly just relaxed... Rhys and I both weren't feeling well so it was nice to do nothing at all.

Sunday the weather was SO amazing! You could literally feel the warmth in the air - if I did not know it was February I would have thought it was May! After getting done what we needed to we decided to go down to Pavan park and take a walk by the river... surprise, surprise Ari and Laura had the same idea as us! So we met them down there and enjoyed the sunshine. It felt so good, despite having a cold the fresh air was amazing. (I think it might have even helped my cold) =)
When we got back we had Esther and Avery over for supper, then enjoyed a relaxing evening.
Yay for relaxing weekends!!!

Next weekend is Jayce's 2nd b-day, and valentines day so it'll be much busier.

Rhys keeps stealing my receiving blankets - he just loves them! There must be 10 floating around the house!! Last night when I put him to bed there was about six of them in bed with him!! I hope he is willing to share with his little brother. LOL! Good thing I have around 30 receiving blankets!!

I'll upload my pictures later today... don't let me forget ;)

No comments: