Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well it's been awhile since I've up-dated!! Not that anything terribly exciting has been going on, just life in general. =)

I've reached 28 weeks, in some ways it seems impossible that I'm here already... and in other ways it seems like three months is just way too long to go!
I have all the baby's clothes organized in boxes of 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. It was fun going through everything and wondering "do they really come that small?"
I've had a lot of sweet friends give me clothes for the baby, I know it might sound weird but I LOVE hand-me-downs!! (well the ones that are in good condition) =) I think it might have something to do with my thrifty bargain side - I love turning trash into treasure, and I also love being able to say "In stores that costs $80, I got it for $10!!" (like the in perfect condition change table I bought. ) =)
I absolutely love the FB swap n' buy for our area! Yesterday I found a brand new car seat on there for $35!! It's not sold yet, I'm just waiting to hear back from the lady selling it and hopefully I can go pick it up tonight. Apparently she bought it and never ended up using it. I feel pretty lucky as the same car seat runs for around $70.

I'm desperately wanting spring weather to be here, I cannot wait to take Rhys to the park - he's been so bored lately being cooped up all winter. =(
Last night Ari and Laura came over and brought Beau (Ari's dog) Rhys and Beau played for about an hour down in Rhys's room, it cracked me up!! I think Rhys considers Beau a friend... and I'm sure Beau is very happy with all the attention! They get along so well, and seem to have tons of fun. =)

Well I'm feeling a bit like I don't have much to write about -- before I sat down I had a headful of stuff, but now it's gone. This preggo brain is really something fierce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

28 weeks! That's crazy! Have you taken belly pictures??

(I'm always about the pictures aren't I)

Zippy said...

I love good deals like that. =) You're amazing. ;)