Yesterday I was so productive; I cleaned and re-arranged Rhys's room so now he can actually ride his bike around in there, so much bigger!! Cleaned our bedroom, did laundry, meal planned, budgeted for bills, went grocery shopping, and made from scratch thai pizza. I was very tired when I finally crashed into bed around midnight. Unfortunately poor little Rhys has a nasty cold/sore throat and woke up several times through-out the night.
Poor little guy. He's rarely sick... well he's never thrown-up in his life, the only thing he's had is a cold but when he gets it he's one miserable little boy.
I feel a little icky myself and hope I'm not catching it, Ryan said he feels like he might be catching it too... good thing we spent $150 grocery shopping and got a 16 lbs. box of oranges free!! =) I'm eating them like they're going out of style... the store must have known it's cold season. LOL!!
So today wasn't as eventful as yesterday being that I was so tired and Rhys was sick, I only managed to clean the kitchen and cook dinner - but hey, all I have left to do is the living room so that's no big deal!
I've been trying to take a lot more pictures of Rhys, I feel like he's sprouting too fast and I'm missing it all. =(
Ryan's been teaching Rhys all the animal sounds, he will ask him "what does the cow say?"...etc... and Rhys will answer with what that animal says. Then Ryan will ask "What does Rhys say" and Rhys says "I lub you". =) Melts my heart!!
Lately when I tell Rhys I love him he says "I lub oo too", makes me feel like a million bucks. =)
Well our weekend is full already, I hope Rhys is feeling 100% by then... if not we'll have to take it easy and stay-in. Which I wouldn't mind in the least bit 'cuz I'm still tired from this past weekend. LOL!!
I'm hoping to try out this new recipe for artichoke dip, I'm really excited about it because it has like 300 5 star reviews. =)
Well I'm officially 26 weeks pregnant, the last week of this second trimester and then it's hello third trimester!! I'm starting to think about what I want to pack to take to the hospital, I can't remember what I had/needed last time I was there. Pretty much our hospital provides almost everything for the Mum in baby except clothes (well, they provide the mum with a gown), toothpaste, shampoo.... but they provide diapers, wipes, towels, wash clothes, food... the most 'important' stuff so that's nice!!
Two ppl gave me receiving blankets, you should see the HUGE stack I have now -- I'm really happy about that because with Rhys I had always wished for more. It's amazing how fast you go through those things.
I was checking out newborn diapers yesterday too, awww... they're so tiny!!
A really generous friend gave me one of those bouncy seats the also vibrate and play music. It has lots of bright colorful fish on it, it's so nice. =) I'm lucky to have such thoughtful friends!!
I've half decided to stop looking for a deal on a crib and look rather for a deal on a bassinet. The reason being... I think a crib would take up a LOT of room in our bedroom, I'm not sure where we would put it or if it would even fit - it would have to go into Rhys's room. I would like the baby in our room for the first three months at least so I don't have to wake Rhys up all night long to feed the baby etc... so I was thinking a bassinet would be a smarter idea. It's small, it could fit right up close to my bed, and that gives me extra time to crib shop, mattress shop, and bedding shop. =)
Well tonight is early to bed for all of us sick and getting sick ppl, so I'd better go have some snuggle time with my lil' man coughing and wheezing all over the place. =(
1 comment:
That is so adorable about Rhys! I can't wait for Chester to start talking... seems like he has really found his voice lately as he is usually babbling about something all day long!!
Post a Comment