Friday night... FINALLY THE WEEKEND. I thought this past week would never end; ever get those weeks that go on forever??
Jordan P called to see if we wanted to come for dinner and I thought we should give it a try, even though I prefer to stay-in during the evenings as I find the more tired I get the sicker I get.
So we headed over and I actually made it through dinner! I had a great time catching up with Amy and Leah, and Leah was so sweet to give me some maternity shirts and a bunch of pink sleepers. (She's insisting we're having a girl LOL!!)
When we got home I was really hurting and even though we weren't gone that long it felt like a really long night. So far good though for a first evening out!! I've missed socializing so much. =(
Saturday was nice to be able to spend quality time with Ryan and Rhys, I love my boys so much I wish it could be the weekend every day so I could have them all to myself all the time!!!
In the afternoon we went out and did some shopping, Ryan is really appreciating that I'm getting out more now - believe me though I'm much more happy about it then him!! Every time I go out I feel like we need buy balloons and celebrate =D
Later that evening Ari, Laura, Amy, Mike, and Leah came over; I couldn't believe how normal I felt and I was enjoying myself! So glad that Ari is moved back to Lethbridge yesturday, I've sure missed having him and Laura come hang-out evenings.
I had an impossible time sleeping last night, I'm sure it was near 3:00 am when I finally fell asleep... hense sleeping-in and missing church, but not feeling like I had slept in at all. =( I'm not sure what my falling asleep problem was.
Today is sunny and clear and I'm hoping we can go down to the river bottom for one last walk before snow comes. I love that this Fall has been so long, I feel that God has done this just for me because I litterally missed the end of summer/and "all of" fall being sick in bed. =( I`m amazed that we`ve only gotten one snow this fall and it only lasted like a day. Usually we are knee high with snow by now!! This might mean a white Christmas though, and I`m excited about that!
Well it`s time for a late breakfast, =D
No comments:
Post a Comment