Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm sitting here taking a break and sipping my first hot chocolate of the season... Mmmmm!! It tastes amazing, maybe the most normal tasting thing I've had in the last two months!!
Today I attempted to be a normal Mum, cleaning the living room, gathering and putting away Rhys's toys, vaccuming, laundry, changing beds...etc... and OUCH! My body is just not used to doing anything... I wonder if I have any useful muscles left after lying around for two months doing ZIP.
I haven't felt nauseous yet today, I'm so happy I could cry! It feels AMAZING!! Good thing too, I took my last declectin last night... so I better be better!!

I'm changing winter sheets to Rhys's bed today; I grabbed his three blankies "Bintsies" that he carries around the house all day... and WASHED them, much needed! If I could I'd wash them every single day, they seriously go everywhere. Well Rhys was getting quite sleepy late this afternoon and went down to his bedroom to get his water and blanket. He came up the stairs with his water, looked at me and said "Bintsie?" Took me a second to catch on that he hadn't found his blanket... he started into the kitchen to look for where he might have misplaced it so I let him know it was in the dryer. He sure was happy I knew where it was. Now he's all snuggled up on the comfy chair watching Little Einstein's with his "bintsie". =D (I'm enjoying these very few and far between 'baby-ness' moments. *sniff*) Last night I said to Ryan, "Why can't Rhys stay this size, he's the perfect little hug!!" but I look forward to what is to come, first day of school, conversations, friends, graduations... I wouldn't miss it for anything. As I told Ryan, we can't ever stop hugging and kissing on him - he'll always be the perfect hug!!

Ryan got sick this week, but had to continue at work because of the amount that needed to be done and one guy already away on vacation. He came home so exhausted and tired and I felt so horrible that I wasn't much of a caregiver. I broke down on Wednesday, feeling useless and so tired of not being able to cook, do dishes, and live a 'normal' life. Funny how a nice lil' chat with your hubby can make everything better. Once I talked to Ryan it was all good again and I knew that soon I'd be doing all that stuff again!!

Wednesday we had our doctors appointment, all is well and we have a healthy little heart beating at 170!! We booked our ultrasound for December 15th, it'll be a nice Christmas present to find out if we're having a another little boy, or a girl!!

Well I think Rhys and I both need a nap!! Cheerio!

No comments: