Today was such a good day. Yeah I was nauseaus but hey... I didn't hurl!! =D
I woke up before Rhys, lately he's been sleeping in till 10:30 - 11:00 and I'm wondering if this means he needs naps back in his routine or not?? At least he sleeps-in which helps me out 'cuz I have the hardest time napping during the day unless I'm really sick.
So I got up and did things around the house while sipping on orange juice to get my blood sugar going, helps a lot for not hurling. (Sorry my posts are so filled with TMI.) =(
I also text'ed my three favorite ppl to text and it was fun catching up and hearing how their days were going already. I love early morning texting. LOL!!
When Rhys woke up he was so happy, and we had a late breakfast together and cuddle time.
Around 2:00 Leah picked me up so we could go have mom-time at Callista's. All three of us have boys so it's nice to have that in-common! I wish the afternoon could have been longer, it felt so good to get out and spend time with Leah and Callista. We plan to do that more often!!
Having been gone all afternoon and seemed Ryan got home from work a lot sooner- I loved that! Usually the days just draggggggg...
I'm trying a new rice recipe for supper tonight, Ryan and I have never been much of rice fans. Since we've been married though I've been able to find a couple recipe's that are very yummy and make rice an enjoyable side... tonight it's pork chops and green beans, yum! Oh... and the recipe is http://www.recipezaar.com/Simple-Skillet-Rice-165040 I'll let you know how it turns out... for the record, it smells AMAZING. =D
Tonight I plan to continue to tackle our master bedroom...or maybe the living room. I need to make room for baby stuff, and Christmas tree/decorations. It's hard working with small space, but gives me room to be creative and throw-out junk. ;)
I saw a baby swing on FB tonight that is exactly the one I want!! It said "make an offer" but knowing the swing is expensive I didn't know what to offer, so I asked what would be reasonable. I doubt I'll be getting it, especially with Christmas around the corner -- but I have till May to shop so I know other will pop up! There is also a swing on there for $5 yeah, I know that's a super bargain and any sane person would jump at it! I feel vain for wanting stylish nice things... a lot of what I had for Rhys fell apart, or I found out I couldn't legally use it after I already had it - so it's nice to look for newer baby items in that way.
Well I'm off to enjoy a delish dinner with my hubby, and hopefully Rhys will consider eating dinner -- he's such a breakfast boy. Rhys will eat four waffles (or a muffin/bagel), a large bowl of oatmeal (or 1 1/2 bowls of cereal), a slice of toast, and juice or milk for breakfast. Lunch is a sandwhich usually, snack is something like raisens, or a muffin. Dinner... is rarely eaten. I'm not worried, I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that dinner can be a 'snack'... which it usually is for him. I hope this changes though, I love supper time - I love all us being together eating a hot meal and discussing our day or whatever. ;) He's missing out!! tehee
Anyways... dinner is served! (well, it will be) =D
1 comment:
will have to try that rice recipe..
YEA for christmas!
Post a Comment