Today is a sad day... it's the last day Angela is coming over before she moves. =( It's sad that I've had to be so sick and haven't gotten to spend any of the last four months with her. =( *sniff* No more photography buddy. *weep*
On a happier note, today is Wednesday and that means the week is HALF OVER!! =D Bring on the weekend ;)
Ryan and I have decided that the weekend needs to be five days long, and the week only two. =) Although we should still bring-in the same amount of moolah, now wouldn't that be wonderful! You'd never have to take vacation time from work, or days off to accomplish things that can't be done weekends/evenings... you could be well rested (maybe well fatted too) tehe...
I wonder if animals can sense someone is pregnant...?? Our cat Furguson is very much my cat, do to the fact that Ryan is not a very loving cat person. None of our cats have ever loved or wanted to be near Ryan, they sense that he is not tolerant. lol. (which is true) Well Since being pregnant Furguson has chosen to favor Ryan. As soon as Ryan gets home from work and sits down to chat about his day... Furguson runs to him and is almost like a dog that begs! He will not leave Ryan alone until he has gotten a good scratching. If Ryan is sitting on the floor, Furguson insists on being beside, or on the lap. Furguson has gone as far as to sleeping on Ryan's side of the bed which this cat should surely know this could mean death. (well, more of a good swift kick off the end of the bed...)
Rhys and Furguson have become like two siblings competing for Ryans attention, neither of them like it if the other is getting Ryan's full focus. It's so strange. LOL!!
So... my cat no longer loves me... maybe he sense I'm irritable and hormonal. LOL!!
2 comments:
awww of course he still loves you...yes I have heard that animals sense when your pregnant especially if they are your cat....Hope you are feeling better.....missing you tons...I need to come for a visit...probably after christmas and into the new year.....
I would love to meet Ryan and Rhy's and spend sometime with you!!!
Love ya and miss ya tons
That is one incredible cat picture. Just beautiful. Don't feel too badly, he'll come back to you in time.
Post a Comment