Today has been a pretty good day. I'm sore, sore, sore as my round ligements (I believe that's what they are called) are starting to stretch like there is no tomorrow. My hips hurt too *sniff* I'm hoping to get to the chiropractor soon as I remember with Rhys that helped so much!!
This morning I went out and bought one Christmas present for Rhys, I couldn't find the other thing I was looking for so I'll have to look elsewhere... Then we grabbed coffee's and bagels and enjoyed some time at the park. It's so beautiful out today, calm, warm, sunny, and fresh Mmmmmmmmm... I'd stay out all day if I could!!
After we came home I started (with the help of Ryan) hauling stuff out of the storage room so we could get to our gigantic Christmas box and tree. Today's plan was to set up Christmas stuff but after all the hauling I feel so tired. Blah. So now I'm sitting down taking a break and munching on some leftover macaroni.
I think Rhys is going to be excited seeing the Christmas lights and decorations, last Christmas he was still very much a baby and didn't really get excited - this year he can help put decorations on the tree and I think he is going to love that!!
So I'll do my best to remember to take pictures and post them... ta, ta for now =D
No comments:
Post a Comment