Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stolen from Angela =D

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Ryan Kane Hounsome =D
C-Cake or Pie: Not really either... I'll say Pumpkin pie =D
D-Day of Choice: SATURDAY!! =D
E-Essential Item: Cell phone LOL!!
F-Favorite Color: Pink!
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Getting to where I am now.
H-Hometown: If that means where I was born... Calgary.
I-Indulgences: Buying something for myself...
J-January or July: July for sure!!
K-Kids: 2 -ish lol!!
L-Life is incomplete without: My boys ;)
M-Marriage: Almost 4 years married!!
N-Number of Siblings: Two-bio, 14-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or fears: Fear of failure and rejection. :(
Q-Quotes: Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice shame on me. (so this is the first quote that came to mind. lol)
R-Reason to Smile: Ryan will be home from work soon, YAY!!! =D
S-Season: End of Spring =D
T-Tag Friends: Everyone =D
U-Unknown facts about me: I love ppl a lot, like I seriously would have ppl over every single day if I had no life. LOL!!
V-Very favorite store(s): Old Navy, Toys R Us, and pretty much any home decor store =D
W-Worst habit: Leaving stuff out... GAH!!
X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: Both
Y-Your favorite food: Vietnemese
Z-Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!! That's totally great!!