Thursday, December 18, 2008

2-week Menu

Well it's that time again!! I cannot believe it has been two weeks since I last figured out our 2-week menu. It feels like it was just a few days ago.

I'm going to post it here again because last time I lost my menu list (thanks to little 2-year-old hands). =)

SO for the rest of this month...

Parmesan Chicken

Marinated Pork Chops

Shepherds Pie

Lasagna

Christmas Dinner
Creamy turkey casserole

Sweet n' sour meatballs/Rice

Spaghetti

Mushroom n' basil pork chops

Hamburger Corn casserole

Sweet n' sour wings

Beef Italia

and Baked Macaroni (gourmet style)


All these include appropriate side-dishes. =)


So I did all my shopping last night, it took TWO HOURS!! I didn't feel very good, and when I got home I was right-out sick. Still sick today and hoping that sleep and rest will make it all go away. =(


Counting down the SIX DAYS till Ryan's home for 14 days!!! I cannot wait, I'm so looking forward to that!


I'm also looking forward to picking up our new van Saturday in Calgary!!! My Mum-mobile lol!! I told Ryan I need a Hockey Mum or a Soccer Mum sticker for the back... but then I was thinking something to do with photography might be pretty awesome. LOL!!
So some sweet features about our new ride, it has a DVD player!! Rhys can watch movies on long trips - he's going to love that!! Double sliding doors is a major plus too!! Ummm... Okay so Ryan knows all the great features, all I know is it's awesome! =D



Well that's all for now... ttyl!

2 comments:

Gabe said...

sweet car!! man, I jealous.\

not to mention I am goin to steal some of your menu ideas ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring me to sit down and make a 2-week menu. I did today! Yay! =D