Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My improved tree although not a very good picture, I'll have to re-take it when I have more time to mess around with it!! lol!
Below is my ummmm... railing?? I'm not sure what it's called but I got inspired to decorate it as well with the candles in there it looks awesome - especially when they are lit!
Some yummy Christmas baking, Scottish Shortbread and Butter Tarts! I have a bunch more baking to do today and then THAT IS IT. Although I may make another batch of Shortbread after Christmas seeing as it's one of those things we only eat at Christmas time.


Rhys enjoying his nerf gun! My Uncle and Aunt got him two so that he and Daddy could both shoot... me. LOL!! Actually the cat, windows, fridge and tv get the brunt of it because the lil' things suction to them, so it's been fine!

Today I've accomplished a lot, cleaned the entire up-stairs, did laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and bathed Rhys. Now all I have to do is finish Christmas shopping, run other errands, entertain three different sets of company, finish some more Christmas baking, do some wrapping, and make supper. Hmmm... do you think I can get that all done? I hope so! I certainly will be falling alseep tonight after all this 'exercise'. =)
Rhys has been WONDERFUL while I've been running around like crazy. He sat in his highchair eating cheerios for an hour! He just played and played in the extra milk which I didn't mind at all because it was keeping him contained!
Then as soon as he was done I plopped him in the bath for thirty-five minutes so I could vaccum and do other cleaning-up.
Now he is quite happily watching "Franklin" and eating pickles. LOL!
Ryan only has half-day today so he'll be home soon, yay!! It's going to be awesome having him home everyday till January!!
Well I better go fold some laundry... tata! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I LOVE YOUR TREE!! It's wonderful and your 'railing' that' a fabulous idea!! glad you took pictures Rhys' looks so cute with his nerf gun!

Creative Custom Printing said...

Merry Christmas!!! Your place looks great!!
Love A. Debie