So I'm creating a wish list for this newest little man of mine; we didn't have a lot for Rhys so we're pretty much starting from scratch - but that's okay!!
I'm going to shop as much unisex as possible which generally means Yellow/Green -- but I'm prefering Brown/Green. I really like wasabi green I think it's totally classy and modern. Brown is nice because it goes AWESOME with green, blue, and pink -- so if the doctor is wrong and it's a girl it'll be a brown/pink theme, and if it's still a boy when it comes out I'll be mixing up the green with blue. That soft medium light blue (if that makes any sense at all!!)
This swing is AMAZING!! It swings both ways, so you can 'rock' your baby, or 'swing' your baby. I also like how it takes up less space then the 'traditional swing. I have a few friends that have this swing and they love it, it was something I had wanted to get for Rhys - not a day went by that I didn't wish I had a swing!! I've seen these secondhand around $40 so hopefully I can find one in the new year for such a lovely price!
This stroller is INCREDIBLE! It's something that I think just came on the market this year - I've only seen them at Toys R' Us but I"m wondering if other stores will be picking up on this great invention. The lovelies about this stroller is... it HOLD TWO! It can carry any brand of infant car seat so you don't have to take your baby out when it's sleeping or cold outside, just put the carseat right in it! Then your toddler can stand or sit on the back. Rhys will be 3 when this lil' one enters the world and so he may want to do some walking, but his little legs won't last long. I think this stroller is the perfect answer to anyone that has a baby and a toddler. Not to mention a cup holder for my coffee, and ample room underneath for diapers!! =D
Looking online at diaper bags, so far this is the only one that I like - that would work for me. It's attractive and classy, and it opens up top! That is a must have for a diaper bag. No flaps you have to mess with, you can just reach in grab what you need and DONE. Unfortunately it's marked at $100 (u.s.) which makes me very sad. So I need to find something close to this up here!!
I had originally wanted a black crib, and I still don't care either way - but I think the dark cherry is nice too and might be easier to match with bedding. This crib grows with your child, it's a 3-in-1 that eventually turns into a bed! Talk about saving $$ on beds!I love the pattern and colors on this car seat - this is in the u.s. so I'm not sure if I can find something close to this up here - I will be looking! I've only seen nice car seats like this with Eddie Bower, this one is a Graco so maybe it's just Lethbridge that doesn't carry cool car seats!

BUMBO!! You can put 3-month-old babies (with good head support) in this thing so they can sit up and look around! It also has a tray that comes with it. You can put these pretty much anywhere and they don't tip over. I have a friend that sits her lil' guy in theirs on the kitchen table while she's mixing up baking - and he loves to watch that, and be able to look all around!

Boppy! I've been told these are a must have, so I must have LOL!! They can be used for a veriety of things, like pre-baby to support the tummy while sitting and give the back a break. You can lay your baby in the middle so they are elevated but won't roll over. You can use them for nursing or bottle feeding - and when your lil one starts sitting it's a safe place to sit them so when they flop back or to the side it's something soft they land on, not the floor.
I like modern patterns like the swirls on the brown - I've heard you can sew your own covers too, not that I'm a sewing type of person but it doesn't look too hard to figure out. I'm sure there are patterns!

Hehehe... and for RHYS who will have to sacrifice his highchair, a booster! He gets very upset if any other child sits in his highchair so I was thinking of finding one of these soon and sitting him at the table and putting the highchair away. Then maybe in six months he probably won't feel attached to it anymore and won't care if the baby uses it. Rhys loves sitting at the table, but chairs are so short! LOL!! (Or maybe it's just him that's short lol)

This tub looks handy! I love that it has the soft part for a newborn that can be removed and used up until toddler-hood! The tub I had with Rhys was SO awkward to use, it was easier just washing him up on a towel. Their are some rave reviews on this tub so that's nice to know, plus it's small enough to fit in our bathtub to catch all the splashes, or on a countertop. =)



Well that's it so far, I'm sure I'll find lots more to add!! It's fun to start thinking in the way of shopping now, I need to finish organizing our house so I can fit baby stuff in here!!
5 comments:
Why not buy a handmade diaper bag? Etsy has loads of great bags :)
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals
Why, what a list!! I pray that you will be blessed with exactly what you need!
Love A. Debie
Hmmm... will you be in MT anytime soon? I have the tub you want and a carseat that Boden just outgrew (Eddie Bauer - in green,brown,tan pint). Also lost of cute,handsome, fashionable baby clothes. Let me know :0)
Very cute stuff on your list! =) I ended up getting rid of my baby bath tub because I found it a waste of precious space in my little house. I just kept a fabric liner thing to keeps the baby's head out of the water in the bathtub, but I used the kitchen sink a lot when Korban was little. It was at my level and easy to use, and he didn't get scared in ALL the water of the big tub. =)
I have a baby car seat (it's plad blue and grey) with a navy blue (furry inside) cover for it, and I have a blue bumbo with the table-tray that goes with it. If you want to borrow those, you'd be more than welcome to! I could put them on the bus, or maybe by then we'd be moved to SK and then it'd be really cheap to send it or we could meet half-way! =)
Do you need any clothes? Sweaters? Coats? etc? I could go through my stuff and see what I have that you might be interested in? We could do like you did for me when I was pregnant! ;-) Lemme know!
Ii was going to say... I have a swim too. Not like the one you want... but it was super handy for Korban. =)
Post a Comment