Weekends... gotta love em'!
We haven't done anything of great significance this weekend. Mostly just lazying around although we did clean the up-stairs of our lil' home... Ryan made cookies and is thinking about pie, if he forgets then I'll make it 'cuz now I'm craving!!! I made Baked Ziti last night for dinner but kept forgetting to put stuff in like the hamburger, gah! It's hard getting used to preggo brain.
Other then that we've been watching movies... trying to stick with family friendly as Rhys watches movies now. So it was Space Chimps and Meet Dave. Both were humorous but not 'big hits'. We'll keep Space Chimps because Rhys liked it and it's more geared for children... Meet Dave I'll keep for awhile 'cuz I know my Dad will get a good laugh out of it. LOL.
I've been nursing my addiction to Scrabble all weekend as well. I'm always looking for someone to play, and love the scrabble application on FB. Unfortunately it takes weeks, sometimes months for a game to get finished on there. So I found scrabble at www.pogo.com and can play against the computer. Games are much faster and I'm better able to perfect my skills. Which are few, very much in the novice category - but it's fun!! I played a 69 point word today, I was so proud!! I wish I had someone to gloat to hahahahaha...
At least I found out, by posting on my status about my scrabble addiction that my friend Callista is also always looking for someone to play!! Yay!! Scrabble dates here we come. Hahahaha
I think we'll be playing a lot of scrabble at Christmas this year as Scrabble always seems to be a big Elman tradition... in fact I think that's how I learned to play and love the game!!
Other then the above, our weekend has been pretty low-key. That's okay though!! Catching up on sleep, and family time is always nice.
Oh... another thought. I'm starting to get addicted to blogging -- it's all Angela's fault. Hahaha!! Good thing that's a good thing. I used to just blog when I had something intelligent to say, but now I realize that random is fine too and here I am... blogging away. It might be boring reading my ramblings... but at least I have a place to ramble. Hahahaha ;)
Ta, ta for now ;)
3 comments:
YEA IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!
I am so gonna try that scrabble site. We played it at work in lethy and it was interesting.
What kind of pie??
Apple =D
Rambeling rocks! :)
Post a Comment