Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Want a yummy recipe for leftover turkey??
I found this turkey and potato recipe, but not being a huge fan of potato's/hash browns while pregnant. So I exchanged hash browns for macaroni noodles and revised the rest of the recipe to my own tastes.
Mix together:
*1/2 a diced medium onion
*1 1/2 cups diced turkey (you could add more if you like it meatier, or have a lot of turkey to get rid of!!)
*One can of cream of Chicken soup (Although I was thinking leftover turkey gravy would work just as good!)
*Half can of milk
*1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
*1/2 or 3/4 cup of sour cream (depending on how much you like it!)
Cook 2 cups of macaroni, mix in with other ingredient and bake at 350* for 45 min. (If you like your onions crunchy you could just cook it till it's bubbly hot.
It is AMAZINGLY delicious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment