My favorite picture this week... caught Rhys snuggling up to Keegan on the couch and Keegan was just admiring his older brother. Awe, brotherly love!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh.... what a life!! LOL!! I love it and all it's craziness!!
The weekend... ahhhhhhhhh... it was a blur, I don't really remember what happened it went by so fast. LOL! Although, I do recall hiking and that was a lot of fun! There was a hike I had wanted to do for a long time - and seeing Rhys has proven he has some good hiking skills I decided this weekend would be a good weekend to get out and HIKE! Well I told Ryan the spot I wanted to go to..etc... and he was SO sure there was no trails there, or anything worth hiking. Somehow I persuaded him that there was and off we went. It was a really fun hike, and at the top a gorgeous view not to mention all the cactus's were in bloom and the flowers are just amazing!
Rhys was so excited to see the baby deer in the woods, I kept spotting them and Ryan had a hard time finding them lol!! I told him if he ever goes hunting he'd better bring me to spot out the animals. rofl!!
I also joined a group to meet ppl from here that did not grow-up here. Not that people that grew up here are not nice... but they are settled in their own groups of friends and sometimes can be extremely cliquey.
Right away I connected with K, she is so super nice and shares a lot of the same interests as me such as photography! She takes amazing pictures, lots of talent there!
We got together on Monday and had a great time, we're planning to meet-up again next week along with some other girls. Ah, it's fun making new friends!
Generally I'm not one to go out and meet new ppl on my own, it's a huge step for me but it feels great and I'm looking forward to some genuine friendships here... as we plan on buying a house here and settling. We really do love it here a lot.
Generally I'm not one to go out and meet new ppl on my own, it's a huge step for me but it feels great and I'm looking forward to some genuine friendships here... as we plan on buying a house here and settling. We really do love it here a lot.
Despite having a great day at the lake with K, I'm burnt to a CRISP! Ouch! First sunburn of the year... Ryan says he was afraid to touch me last night I looked so sore, and was pretty much glowing red he could even see me in the dark. LOL!! This better turn into a nice tan or else!!!
I must say... I am happy my legs got the heat too, now I can wear shorts and not blind ppl. LOL!!
Today is a day of everything that must be accomplished, in my burnt state I don't feel like doing much at all really.
I need to get it all done though as I wont have much time to do it the rest of this week... and then, YAY FOR A LONG WEEKEND!!!!
Oh, and I need a bake-less cake for Ryan's birthday, any suggestions??
2 comments:
One year I didn't have much time at all, so I made a cake out of jello for my Mom! We all liked jello more than cake anyways, so it was unique and yummy. ;-)
Ice-cream cake or ice-cream "bombs" are always fun and cool and perfect for summer birthdays!
Post a Comment