I searched for balloons and the only ones I had on hand were either white, or pink. Not exactly a boys birthday party balloon. So I blew up the white
Then I stuck blue streamers to his chair and a birthday banner on the wall. That was the extant of my decorating. ;)
Ryan and I re-live our childhood through our kids... and of course picking out the presents is the most fun!! We both got Rhys something we loved LOL!!
Ryan got Rhys a really cool HotWheels track that shoots the cars around... I admit it was pretty sweet and I would have never thought to get something like that!!
I picked out a playdough factory simillar to the one I grew up with that I spent days and days and years playing with. Of course now they have a lot more cool stuff to go with it, so it's much 'fancier' then the one I had. I couldn't wait for Rhys to open it so I could play! LOL!!
Rhys LOVED the gifts and we didn't really see him the rest of the night.
It was a fun little celebration... and Ari and Laura came to join in - can't wait till his party!!! =D

2 comments:
awesome presents!!
How fun!! I can't wait for Chester's bday so we can go shopping for presents lol
Post a Comment