I'm still trying to figure out this whole eating and bfing thing... supposedly I'm supposed to in-take 1500 more calories then normal, but by the end of the day I'm freaking out I didn't get enough and scrounging up a snack. Perhaps a food diary would come in handy.
Some GREAT benefits of walking: Burns almost as many calories as jogging, eases back pains, slims your waist, lowers blood pressure, reduces levels of bad cholesterol, reduces heart attack risk, enhances stamina and energy, lessens anxiety and tension, improves muscle ton, easy on your joints, reduces appetite, increases aerobic capacity, can be done in short bouts, sows down osteoporosis bone loss, can be done when you're traveling... and ultimately is the easiest exercise to do! =D (Unless of course you are cripple or have a broken leg...)
Not to mention walking is like the safest exercise, unless your walking weird. lol!!
So I was reading through the benefits of walking book and they have this 10k-a-day program and I think that would be a lot of fun!! I might give that a try. ;)
Potty training.... lets just say it's not the most exciting things I've ever attempted to do. It stresses me to the max for some reason - I think I just stress-out easily.
This morning Rhys came up to me, handed me underware and said "this one"... k, this is a HUGE step for a little boy that generally cries if you put underware on him.
Then he proceeded to tell me he had to go to the bathroom... could this be a miracle!?!?!?!
We shall see!!!
We shall see!!!
1 comment:
Aw, another kid who cries at the suggestion of underwear! Juliana cried the last time I suggested it, and it took at least 5 minutes to calm her down after I put a diaper on her. Good luck with the potty training!
Post a Comment