Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's been a pretty uneventful weekend, my house is clean and in order, I have buns rising in the kitchen, and friends coming over for dinner. Nice and relaxing. =)

It feels very spring-like with this nice chinook that rolled in, I hope this weather lasts for awhile. I'm amazed at how much snow we've been getting.
I finally found a pair of snow boots for Rhys (thanks Leah!) so we were able to take him out the other night, he absolutely loved it... although at first he was very annoyed with all the garb he had to put on, and sorta just waddled out the door. LOL!
I have some pics to up-load of that.

I've been going through all my boy clothes from when Rhys was a baby, aww.... was he really that tiny?? I have one diaper box full of 0-3 months clothes, but if this baby is the same size as Rhys was it'll last 0-4 months. So I think I'll concentrate more on newborn stuff for now. At the end of summer I'll know better what I need for Fall-Winter.
I'm all-set with recievers so that's nice! I found four hooded towels on FB swap for $4.00 so I'm happy about that too.
Oh, and a generous friend sent over some cute baby toys, so I'm good there too. Yay!
I'm trying to find some bedding now, at a decent price- - but that isn't tacky. Maybe I should search on ebay because I"m not finding anything!!

Once-in-awhile I get worried about how Rhys will respond to having a baby around, with all my friends babies he seems very loving and interested so that's encouraging. We talk to him a lot about becoming a big brother, having a baby...etc... and I've pulled out a bunch of baby stuff to show him so I'm sure he'll eventually connect the two.

Rhys has become so sweet and loving lately, well... he always has been but now he says "I love you" and gives kisses and hugs when he feels like it. He's so sweet! Yesturday I was doing my hair in the bathroom and he was watching from the stairs and just blurted out "I love you!" My heart melted. Awww!!!

Well I'm off to cook these buns and get ready for dinner!!

No comments: