Potty training... it's officially been a week and I'm proud to report that today, there have been NO accidents YET. =) I'm also pleased that Rhys has sat on the potty at his own initiative, I think that means he knows when he needs to go now. Yay!
Oh, and another thing that seems to be helping out... BOB THE BUILDER UNDERWEAR! =)
Rhys loves that show, and when he saw that there was Bob the Builder underwear he wanted to wear them right away. So I told him, "Don't pee on Bob!" So far it's worked. =) LOL!!
My sister just sent me this link: http://www.rookiemoms.com/make-some-easy-kids-pants/
They are so cute, and look so comfy! I might attempt sewing these for Rhys... I'm not good at sewing at all, but these look pretty simple. In-fact, I think I want a pair for me they look so comfy!!
Yesterday I saw a really nice change table on FB for $20, I asked the lady if she would take $10 and she said yes!! It hardly looks used and has a few shelves underneath which I'm very happy about. I'm really happy about finding such a sweet deal, now I just need to do the same for a crib, swing, and carseat. =)
Other then potty training this week has been a pretty normal week. I had my 25 week doctor appointment, and the icky glucose test. Although I forgot that I was supposed to fast for 8 hours before the test. OOP'S! So I really hope that doesn't mean I have to re-take it. Maybe I should just look up the symptoms of GD and see if I have any. lol.
Looking forward to the weekend, it's supposed to be nice and warm and I'm hoping we can get out a bit and take Rhys to the park. We're so tired of being winter shut-ins, spring wherefore art thou?? Which reminds me, groundhogs day is coming up! I hope that brings good news of Spring! =)
1 comment:
Hope you have luck with the easy kids pants. Whitney has made a bunch of cute ones, whereas I never got elastic. Oh well.
Post a Comment