Whew! I am BEAT from running errands all day, but happy to have gotten a lot accomplished. =)
I got to sleep-in which was nice, I really needed that as I've been having a really hard time catching up on sleep since Christmas so I'm trying to get on top of that especially as I'm feeling quite sick from it. =(
First stop today taking-in all our bottles, I am SO glad to get those out of my house!! They definitely were taking up a whole lot of room that I could have been better using. Not to mention it was nice to get some extra cash back. =)
Next stop to get water, and to the thrift store to get rid of two bags of stuff that were also taking up needed space. While I was there I took a quick look for snow pants/boots. I found a brand new pair of snow pants for $3 and the best part, they match Rhys's coat! =) Now for some snow boots! I cannot find any anywhere, even wal-mart is all sold out. Crazy. I'm really happy about the snow pants though, especially since they look like a perfect set with his coat.
Next was Tim Horton's, I was really needing something with protein and a bagel with cream cheese did the job. =)
Then grocery shopping, and I swear everyone and their neighbor was out!! Yay for after Christmas sales though, almost everything we got had a sale price and that was awesome!!!
I'm really tired now and ready to CRASH. I want to do some laundry yet, start cinnamon buns, and tidy up around here. Then maybe watch some movies and get to bed early. =)
Oh, and these next fourteen days menu would be...
Veggie Ranch Pizza
Sweet n' Sour meatballs
Spaghetti
Mushroom thyme pork chops
Shrimp toss
Cannelloni
Burritos
Breakfast ie...waffles, bacon, eggs, and hash browns (Ryan's favorite thing for dinner) =)
Corn Chowder
Hamburger corn casserole
Parmesan Chicken
Taco's
Baked gourmet Mac n' Cheese
Breakfast Casserole Supreme
All these with the appropriate side-dishes... some repeats from last menu but that's because we weren't here for those meals and they were never made.
No comments:
Post a Comment