Monday, January 12, 2009

Stollen from Joanna =)

Instructions:To answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, and choose a picture from the first page of results. [I didn't notice this part when I was doing it, so some of my pictures are not from the first page. Oops!]. Post the answer with minimal words of explanation.

Age at my next birthday:


Favorite place I'd like to travel to:


Favorite place to be:


Favorite Food: (This is ceasar salad)


Favorite pet:


Favorite color combination:


Favorite piece of clothing: (Old Navy jeans!!)


Favorite movie:


City where I live:


First real job:


Dream job:


Bad habit:


Worst fear:


Something I'd like to do before I die: (Own my own Photography studio!!)



I tag: Angela, Lindsay, Heather, and Vanessa =)

2 comments:

Emma xoxo said...

Heeeellllllllllloooooooooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAAA I will do this soon!!

I love your favorite place you'd like to travel and favorite colour combination!! I might have to steal the colour one!!