Well it's potty training 101 week 2. I'm feeling less stressed about the whole situation and I think Rhys is too. He is more willing to sit on the potty, and will joyfully sit there 15 minutes at a time. This gives me confidence that he is learning how to have a positive relationship with the toilet. lol.
Although... that goes without saying he has not been peeing into his potty like I had hoped. Hopefully this week will change that. GOODBYE DIAPERS.
Oh, and I must add -- I have the greatest husband ever helping me out with this! =)
I have my 25weeks doctors appointment on Wednesday as well as the glucose screening test. Hope everything comes back fine and dandy! I didn't have GD with Rhys, so hopefully not with this little guy either!!
I'm really hoping February zips by really fast. March gives me hopes and hints of Spring, and I am SO done with winter. I think I'll enjoy next winter much more, after all I'll be able to take the boys sledding, be able to go snow blading, and NOT be sick. =)
Today is uneventful. It includes cleaning, making banana muffins, and cooking supper. Nothing too exciting. lol. I love slow Mondays where I can just catch-up from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment